Monday, January 3, 2011

Which Boy Will Be Mine?

These pictures were taken by Pat Heisler back at Thanksgiving when the puppies were about 2 weeks old.  My daughter thought they looked like ferrets, I thought they were adorable.

                                                                       Red boy           
                                                                       Green boy
                                                                       Orange boy
                                                                       Orange/white boy
                                                                       Purple boy



I hadn't seen adorable until I received this picture taken  last weekend when the pups were 7 weeks old.  The cuteness factor is off the charts!  
Cindy and pups

Next weekend I get to meet them all and best of all, take one home!  I can't hardly wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment